Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Disbursement  Request  Invoice  - 4th  Quarter  201 6 WCBIC

From:  Rick  Scott

Date:  10/20/2016  1 1 :10  AM

To:  Wilshire  Center  BID

CC:  Maria  Gomez  <maria.v.gomez@lacity.org>

Thanks  Mike!

On  Thu,  Oct  20,  201 6 at  1 1 :08  AM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Rick,

Here  is  the  3rd  quarter  Wilshire  Center  BID  Activity  Report.

I am  also  attaching  the  Income  and  Expense  Report,  the  Balance  Sheet  and  the  Transaction  Report.

Please  let  me  know  if  you  have  any  questions.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell
Executive  Director

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-321-6163

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Oct  20,  201 6,  at  7:04  AM,  Rick  Scott  <rick.scott@lacitv.ora>  wrote:

Mike,

Please  send  a copy  of  the  Wilsire  Center's  201 6 3rd  quarter  report.

Thanks.

On  Mon,  Oct  17,  2016  at  1 1 :02  AM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Maria,

I hope  you  had  a nice  weekend.

Attached  is  the  2016  4th  Quarter  Disbursement  Request  Invoice  for  the  Wilshire  Center  BID.

I will  mail  out  a signed  version  as  well.

Please  let  me  know  if  you  have  any  questions.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell
Executive  Director

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-321-6163

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  90010

Rick  Scott

Neighborhood  and  Business  Improvement  District  Division

Office  of  the  City  Clerk

213.978.1121  direct

213.978.1099  main

Fax  21 3.978.1 130